Fri juz went Vivo City... is a nice place... went dere with Na... hehe... hope to go again... cos not all e shops r open yet... met Na at abt 6++pm on fri... hmm.. when we reach dere alot of ppl neh... we also haven taken our dinner so dine at Banquet... haiz... i ordered Carrot Cake white wan while i help Na ordered Fried Kuay Teow.. her's ok le but mine haven... waited for more den half an hr bah... zz... aft eating den we go shopping lor... den suddenly i saw a boutique which is my previous boss de brand.. omg she also got a boutique dere... business getting bigger ar... but somehow e boutique is empty no customers de... haha... den was walking saw a shop which i bought earrings b4 de... is at a branch at Bugis Junction... e shop name is Lafon.. was browsing I saw a watch very nice & is quite cheap juz $10 so buy for fun lor... hehe... act i got watches le... like dat time I bought a GUESS de which I like it very much... cost me abt $170... erm... can say I'm willing to pay abit more expensive for watches de... like clothes all these not so lah... sometimes depends on cutting too... last yr I tink I also bought a watch e brand is Iwatch... which cost me $138... now is more expensive cos no more promotion le... $300++ bah... wow!!! can buy 2 le... I'm so lucky to buy at $138... I like it very much too... hehe... aft shopping at Vivo den we go outside e center to c e scenery.... woooo... is very nice & windy is a best place for couple & frens huh... hehe... me no bf so go with fren chit chat dere also nice!!! e opp of Vivo is Sentosa le... so e view is pretty nice & very cooling especially at nite... a while later Na's hubby come lor.. while chatting me & Na bought ice cream.. yummy!!! den aft we finish e ice cream we gg back hm le... den they past by Mount Faber (correct spelling)?? so tinking of gg up & have a look... hehe.. but we nv stop juz drove over to look down... den they fetch me back hm le... thanks again Na!!!!! APPRECIATE LOTS!!!